CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SIXTY PERSONAL QUESTIONS


Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time? I would rather be have loads to do whatever I want to do


If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared? I would be liked because I believe that you have to treat people how you want people to treat you


Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably? I prefer to dress comfortably even if isn’t fashion


Would you ever get a tattoo? Do you have one? Not, if I'm crazy


Who is the most influential person in your life? Jesus


Do you prefer the excitement of a new relationship or the comfort of a long relationship?
I prefer the comfort of a long relationship because there is love


Your walking down the street with your love, where are you going? To the church


What is your pet peeve? When someone lie to me


What do you get excited about? I get exited about sports and competitions


What's the last thing you laughed really hard over? See two gays trying to be woman


Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month? Yes I did that for 2 months.


What woke you up this morning? My piss


Do you myspace or facebook? No, I don’t like waste my time


If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be? I would take my best friend


Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes? Yes I hate them.


Could you go a month without cursing? Is depends, in the city I can’t but if I’m in the camp maybe


Do cursing make you uncomfortable or are you indifferent? No, I’m indifferent


Do you prefer a wild nigs on the town or a quiet evening at home? I prefer a wild night if I 'm with my friends.



If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would like move to a nice place without train and buses where the food, school are cheap and the discrimination is expensive.


How many true friends do you have? One, and is 3 hrs from here.


What is something you really want right now? Take a vacation with a lot of money in my country.


Are you a forgiving person? Yes, always when they want me to forget it.


Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone? Yes after 25 but I want to make sure to do this with the right person.


Last person to make you smile? I don't know.


Do you miss anyone? My best friend.


Are you sarcastic? Yes I’m when people make me do it.


Is it more important to be honest or kind? Honest


Are you a bad or a good influence? Good


Is there anyone you want to visit you? Yes, my Spanish teacher.


What time did you wake up this morning? 8.30


What is something your friends make fun of you for? Of my mistakes


One word describe yourself. Strong
Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?” My father


What is your dream job? Pilot


Do you listen to music? How often? Yes, how many times I can


What is your favorite movie? The pianistYou is your favorite celebrity? Myself


What is your favorite song? Ven te necesito


Are you easily offended? Sometimes when I’m serious


What is your favorite book? The Bible


Does the idea of going to college intimidate you? Nop


Do you like change? Yes that’s why I like Obama


Are you a control freak? Nop


What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had? I’m not remember right now


What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year? When I graduated from high school


Do you consider yourself a hard worker, or are you lazy? I consider myself a hard worker


What is your favorite leisure time activity? Read


Do you like reading? Why or why not? Yes I love it because I learn different issues


When you read, what makes it interesting for you? When they have a conversation or the author describe the scene


What makes you feel like a successful student? When I practice some that I had been studying


What are your plans for next year? Continue college and have my own apartment


Where do you see yourself in five years? May be alone in my apartment with a car and a good job


What is your greatest challenge in English? Use an academy language


What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC? Try to practice English


What is one piece of advice you would give to a friend who wanted to study English at LaGuardia? Don’t listen what people say just focus on your studies


What is one piece of advice you have learned in the past year that you will/would share with your children? That if they want to be successful they should study hard and never give up

0 comments: