CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

I LOVE THEM

Essay #3 draft #2

Who are the people who influence your life? How did those people help you in your life? How do you feel about them? Thank God I have good people around me. Those people care about me and want the best for me. Those people are, my best friend Johanny, my brother, Alexis, and my mother’s cousin Carmen. Those are the people that most influence my life and teach me to be who I am.

My best friend, Johanny, influenced my life since I was in my country. She has been my friend since I was in 10th grade in an Adventist college a private Christian school. She was catholic but she believes in my same God and fellow some of God’s mandate. I considerate her to be a Christian girl that wants to do whatever God wants her to do. She is so smart and she love study. Thanks God she was in my same level and I was able to spend a half of the day with her. Moreover she moved to my neighborhood, close to my house. I was so happy since she is a good and interesting person. She influenced my life because I learned how to study hard because this is important and why I should love it. I think I wouldn’t learn those with another person. She helped me a lot with math because I didn’t like math because I wasn’t good enough like her. She helped me to become strong and not to be afraid of nothing. Because of her I was interested of learn English because she like this language and math. . I learn a lot of things from her that’s why I considerate her my best friend and the first one who influence my life.


I didn’t realize how much my brother influenced my life. But I know he does. He is the only member of the family who influences my life. Alexis is my second brother and is three years older than me. He has been an example in my study. He is smart and he knows that the only thing that can make our lives easier and better is education. Ever since he was in my country he has been a good student. His favorite class is math, different from mine but he tried hard to pass old his classes like I do. I consider my brother a strong person because he had difficulties, but thanks God, like me, he learned how to make problems easier for your life. He came here with my mother and me. He was the first one who was separated from us but he accepted and tries to live with us. He never stopped his studies; he had been studying and working at the same time. He enjoyed the CLIP program and he was the one that convinced me that this is the best program to enhance my English. He finished this program and now is in college. Sometimes I tell him that I want to go college and he answered that is better to stay one year in the CLIP and then go there. He is sure of what he wants for his future and he is working to make this better. He influences my life. That’s why he is the only person in the family that I have a good conversation with.

My mother’s cousin’s name is Carmen and she is an example in my life. She is a excellent woman and has a beautiful family. She helped my mother when my father did leave her when we were little. My mother needed Carmen’s help because she didn’t have the enough money to support us. Carmen understood that we didn’t have food and clothes; accordingly, she supplied our necessities. After all she had been helped my mum with our education. I wanted to attend a Christian college and mum didn’t have the money to pay for it, but she gave my, mother money every month so I could attend to it. Though those experiences with her, I leaned that we have to help others so God will help us. She influenced my life so I understand I have to work hard so I can help my family’s economy and others that need food and love.


I realize that those people who influence my life are the same people who want the best for me and my family. Moreover, they help me to enhance my life, giving me what I need and when I need it. Thank God for those people that are still in touch with me. I know how they are and they know I am. They are part of my life and I love them so much.

0 comments: