Essay #2 draft #2
Do you feel like me when you love a song but you don’t realize what that song means to your life? That happened to me but I realized with time that the songs I listen to mean something and have an important place in my life. Like my favorite song “ven te necesito”( Come I Need You) which is Christian by Jesus Romeo and like Lily Goodman. This song reminds me some friends from Jamaica’s Church who tried hard to help me and most important to showed me that God should be the most important person in my life. Because of this song, I learned a lot of things that help me in my life and what is God purpose for me.
“Ven te necesito”( Come I Need You) stays in my mind every time I listened to it. This song has lyrics that help me to understand that my life doesn’t have meaning if God isn’t in it. This song reinforce my believe in God and believe that he is my only love in my life. When I came to U.S my second time I was so happy and I thought I didn’t need God help even though I was in trouble. I was with my friends and boyfriends because I trhoth that was the more important in life but I was wrong. I like when she describe that situation, “you arrived from morning a day when the life began to smile to me and everything went very well” God take care and look for his sons, and that happened to me and I forget about God. But later I understood that my life was empty without God. I felt alone and without hope. In that time I started to listen this song since that time I know that nothing is impossible if I’m with him. My favorite song not just helps me in my religion life too helps me in my relationships with my family and friends.
Before I came here I thought that families and friends are together and help each other. But I realize that this country is so different from what I thought and thank God my favorite song helps me to accept it. I had been thinking that friend were there for us without care the situation. Before I finish High school I lose my friends because they were thinking that the school wasn’t important and that affect our relationships. I felt bad about that but I understood that we can’t be together. Now I know that my best friend is God that always is there for me. This song shows me that God is the only one who can make me happy. Family and friend leave you but God always goes to be with you and this song tries to explain it.
Even I though friends and family weren’t necessary in my life I continued to believe in man. I thought a boyfriend can make me happy and that was my mistake because they can’t. “I gave the back of my heart, and I was convinced that nothing matters in the life if you’re not these next to me.” When I was with a boy I forget about God and we were support to do in a Christian relationship. But this son explains exactly what I did and what I felt. Instead of listened music that talks about love and relationships, I listened to these songs that I like and teach me with its lyrics. I have knowledge that nobody can give me what I need just God can give me happiness what is the main idea of the song.
Thanks to this song I realize that life is more beautiful than we thought it was. Vent te necesito helps me in my believed in God, my relationships but too to believe that songs can changed your standing in the life and how to see the life in different way. Now I know that I don’t need to listen another kind of music because Christian songs have all kind of rime and lyrics that I like to listen.
Monday, February 16, 2009
THIS IS THE BEST
Posted by cochita at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment